Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Esteem Publications LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Esteem Publications LTD, we or us
Esteem Publications LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 1 whose registered office is at 120 The Old Paint Works, Burley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1JP;
User or you
any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Esteem Publications LTD and acting in the course of their employment it (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Print Academy (Yorkshire) LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, http://www.esteempublications.co.uk , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Our Use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Esteem Publications LTD is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any data you submit.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data is disclosed to third par
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data mat be used by us for the following reasons:
Third party websites and services
10. Esteem Publications LTD may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. Esteem Publications LTD may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Esteem Publications LTD. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19.To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by T Esteem Publications LTD (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £1
21. Data security is of great importance to Esteem Publications LTD and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedure to safe guard and secure Data Collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
26. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
27. This agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Changes to this Policy
You may contact Esteem Publications LTD by email at; email@example.com
Date issued: 22 May 2018
1. Cookies – A ‘cookie’ is information that a web site stores on your computer so that it can remember something about you at a later time. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.
The cookies used on the Northstar website do not include any information that others could read and understand about you, such as your name or account numbers.
We currently use a combination of first party, third party, permanent and temporary cookies in the following way: To collate general management information which is used to plan enhancements to our services and tailor aspects of the site functionality for individual visitors.
2. Information Requests When you ask for information regarding a product or service on the H2B website, you will be asked for information that is needed to process your enquiry.
The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes described at the time of your application and where applicable in the Terms and Conditions that apply to the relevant product or service.