Think double glazing – think Shipley Building Plastics

Shipley Building Plastics Ltd (SBP) is a regional company, established in 2003.

Partners Carl and Gary (above) Have been supplying both the trade and public ever since the doors opened. Trade sales nowaccount for around 70% of sales. The retail trade is buoyant as customers realise that a trade depot offers good prices and good quality.

 

Their success is down to friendly, knowledgeable staff that can assist any customer with any requirement and they pride themselves on specialising in the sale of bespoke Rehau upvc German windows, doors, conservatories and fascias and soffits from Swish.

Due to their continued success, they have been able to include some new products, including decorative tile replacement bathroom cladding, a versatile product which comes in a range of colours and patterns. It can be applied to virtually any surface to leave a crisp, clean finish with no grouting required, at a fraction of the cost of tiling! Perfect for bathrooms as it
is completely waterproof.

The success of the business is built on price and service, “Our main priority at SBP is to give our customers the keenest prices and best service possible; from placing an order to delivery, we
keep them informed every step of the way. We believe that information is of paramount importance, customers know
to within an hour as to when their order will be delivered.We are able to stick to this 99% of the time, for the other 1%, the customer is informed of what is happening at all times”.

What a service!
SBP have an installation service and everything you buy is of the finest quality and at the most competitive prices in the
region, from Swish fascias and soffit and Rehau windows, doors and conservatories. SBP use all brand names of the highest standard within the building trade.

Maintenance
SBP pride themselves on being premium stockists, for example supplying anti-snap locks and two-star handles – making burglary virtually impossible. Misted or broken windows, replaced in a flash. Locks; facias; doors; handles – anything upvc related.

SBP supply and fit
Bi-folding doors; aluminium, upvc and wooden frames; acoustic glass; triple glazing; conservatories; orangeries; heat
reflecting glass and anything else you may desire. They pride themselves on being able to offer one of the regions best value
for money companies of its type, along side the ability to supply and fit such a wide range of products. No need to trawl around double-glazing companies one after another.

Retirement
Gary is retiring in May after many years in the industry. He will be sadly missed at SBP. Carl says “his sarcasm and fast humour
makes our days go faster. He is very good with both clients and staff. We all wish Gary a happy and long retirement.”

If you require any FREE advice and estimates please contact them, they are here to help. Trade and DIY work welcome.

 

 

Unit 6, Commercial Mills,
Wharf St, Shipley,
West Yorkshire, BD17 7DW
Tel: 01274 530 100
Email: info@sbpltd.co.uk
www.sbpltd.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

Email - Click Here
The Old Paint Works
116 Burley Road
Leeds LS3 1JP

Follow us